Striking a Healthy Balance in our Digital World
Thursday, Oct 26, 2017
12:00pm – 1:30pm
Join Healthy Charlotte Alliance as we host a timely discussion…
Find out the answers to these questions… and more…at this unique educational event.
1. Is it really possible to become addicted to technology?
2. What are technology companies doing to encourage the healthy use of technology?
3. Am I addicted to technology if I can’t go more than 60 minutes without checking my phone?
4. How much does texting affect my driving ability?
5. At what age should children be allowed to have a phone?
6. How can we help kids cope with cyber bullying?
7. What can I do to ensure a healthier use of technology for my family and me?
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT
Quail Hollow Club, 3700 Gleneagles Road
Charlotte, N.C., 28210