Healthy Charlotte Alliance is a nonprofit working to build a healthier Charlotte-Mecklenburg community. Throughout our Endowment, Healthy Charlotte Alliance has returned over $1.8 million dollars into the community to support health-related projects.
Heathy Charlotte Alliance presents:
“Caring for the Caregiver”
A National Crisis Here in Charlotte
featuring author Peter Wong of The Caregivers Toolbox
- Have you been a caregiver to a parent, child, spouse, or friend this year?
- Caregivers are often called on to be healthcare, financial and legal advocates.
- Most caregivers are not trained in caregiving.
- Family caregivers, who also are employees, make up more than one-third of the workforce. Caregiving significantly impacts the productivity of the employee.
- Often at the prime of their career the caregiver may feel their only choice is to quit or go part-time causing financial turmoil.
- Caregivers can learn to step into the caregiving role with confidence and know-how.
The Caregivers’ Toolbox helps simplify and accelerate the process of turning a novice caregiver into an extraordinary caregiver.
When: October 25, 2018
Where: Myers Park County Club
Time: 11:30am – 1:30pm
Cost: Alliance Members: $45.00, Non-Members/Guests: $55.00
(price includes lunch and a book, “The Caregiver’s Toolbox”)
Seating is limited. Please make your reservation by October 20th.